Poll : Guys, do you even notice when your girlfriend wears a new perfume?

do you like when she wears perfume? or do you not care?

• p
    Best Answer

yes

I been wearing the same perfume since I was 10

Now, whenever my boyfriend smells the perfume, he thinks of me! :)

Source(s): Cool Waters
  • xoxox

My boyfriend usually does 'cause he always mentions that I smell good or asks if I got a new perfume :)

I'm a girl and I usually can't tell the difference between perfumes.. is that bad? o:

I love it, and of course we notice, when you wear the same perfume, we get accustomed to the smell and its always comforting, and you change your fragrance, I personally notice everytime.

Poll:

1. Yes

2. Yes, I like it when she wears perfume!!

:-)

• lowrey

We extremely observe! it is not proper in spite of if it somewhat is decrease priced or costly, common or no longer. once you spray physique spray there's no Levi's tag it somewhat is related on your neck so no one could understand the value. P.S. we additionally observe the scent whilst your hair has been conditioned (mmm yummy! :P)

Yes I notice, I care enough to notice but not enough to want to know where she got it blah blah blah.

hahha i wonder this too. i wear viva la juicy, and vera wang mostly but i wonder if he ever notices when i mix it up

I don't have a sense of smell so no.