Where can I buy Vitamin B17/Amygdalin/Laetrile?

There is a vitamin out there called Vitamin B17; it also goes by the name:Amygdalin and Laetrile. I need to know where to get some of it. My grandma is very ill and I am doing a lot of research on that vitamin, it could save her life. She is sixty-years old and suffers from lung cancer, which has now spread to her lymph nodes and some place else which I cannot currently recall. She has not been able to eat in three weeks, she pukes everything out, she is too weak to do anything. The doctors tried putting a feeding tube down her throat today, but I'm not sure if they were successful in that procedure. Another thing is that my Grandma is overseas in Poland, and I have an aunt in Germany who is doing her best to get her hands on this supplement as well. I've seen many websites that sell it online, but I don't know if it's real or if it'll come in time. I tried searching for local stores, with no luck. Please help!

If it helps I live in Vancouver.

I'm hearing things from both ends, and I'm caught in the middle. Each side has a valid point to argue, but I remain undecided. One thing for certain is that we have nothing to lose here, the situation will not improve on it's own. My family says it's worth a try. As much as it's said to be poisonous, it only contains cyanide to produce a reaction in the body that will kill off cancer cells. It's not said to be a lethal dosage. My family has read Edward Griffin's book, "A World Without Cancer," and I have read a bit of it myself. It would make sense to say that vitamin B17 is a bad thing because cancer researchers get so many donations and make an "extraordinary living" off it. I really don't have much say in this, I'm only doing what I was asked to do by my parents and the rest of my family. We ordered this vaccine (3rd from the top): http://www.laetrilesupply.com/cgi-bin/MyStore/perl...

So now I i'm begining to doubt this treatment, but I'm the only one in my family. How can I convince them? I expressed my concerns yesterday and they didn't really take into consideration what I had mentioned.

• Panda
    Favorite Answer

You want to buy cyanide for your grandmother? b17 is just a fancy name for the poison, cyanide.

Laetrile: the cult of cyanide - Promoting poison for profit

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/reprint/32/5/1121.pdf

Quackwatch:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/...

• Jean3 years agoReport

You've got to be kidding! Chemotherpy is a lot more toxic than Vitamin B17. It is big pharma that promote that for a lot bigger profits. You are being duped.

Vitamin B17 For Sale

In Vancouver, you can buy dried bitter apricot kernels at health food/vitamin stores. The ones I take are "Organic Traditions". I am now taking chewing 30 per day. No side effects. The cyanide will not damage anything except cancer cells. Please do some searching on the web to confirm this and don't listen to people who don't know what they are talking about and think that only conventional medicine is acceptable.

• TRACY5 years agoReport

these people can help you find it: go to www.chrisbeatcancer.com ( ask Chris), and this nurse can also help, Valerie Warwick from my wellnes totor: http://www.mywellnesstutor.com/leadership/ .... hope this helps:)

If you wish to know very well what is the best plan for benchthen the solution is Critical Bench from here https://tr.im/anqK7

Critical Bench is not just about introducing routines that you should do. Fairly, in addition, it uses time in training customers about the vital factors or foundations making it effective.

Critical Bench is increased exposure of get yourself ready for your routine. It's vital to own certain objectives, rather than going for a vague target. Set your timeline in addition to the fat goal to incorporate on the routine. With this stressed out in the guide, everyone else will obtain results from the benchpress plan as expected.

Every one wants to increase their bench push, but gymnasium regulars and bodybuilders eventually strike a level and struggle to increase those bench push numbers. Pay that newspaper report on "how to increase your bench push by 20lbs. in 1 week," and search here https://tr.im/GV2yT .

Critical Bench is the right guide for bench and is divided into six sections.

The initial information is the training that you might want in making muscle tissue while going through the book.

Critical Bench emphasizes the importance of schedule varieties and described in layman workout terms, ensuring every bodybuilder studying the information can realize it.

Do we have to start cracking open seeds ,when we were young we used to search for Cannabis plants as an adult will I be searching for peach trees ,plum trees. apple trees to get the fruit that falls just so I can get the gold inside .I mean for me chemo and radiation will never be an option no damn way .I would rather go where I am going sooner or later .

• TRACY5 years agoReport

on the side, you wont find the answer on the net as those who know wont say because the FDA and Med federations chase them down like a whitch hunt to protect big pharma,, they can lose their licences... find Gerson clinics in Mexico for help

If you have really done research on this, you would know that there is no such vitamin, that it was named that as a marketing ploy, and that all scientific studies using this have showed that it does more harm to the patient than good - in fact, there was no benefit at all.

https://youtu.be/JGsSEqsGLWM

Youtube thumbnail

Here is a great video based on true science that proves Laetrile is very succesful in treating cancer.

Listen sweetie. Those things don't work! Study after study has proven this and Amygdalin is another name for CYANIDE!! Cyanide is poison. It was once used to execute prisoners in your country's gas chambers.

So why on earth would you want to give your grand mother cyanide?

• Piruzzz6 years agoReport

Your so right cause chemo and radiation is not poison and a better option of treatment. You idiot you must be in the medical industry .

Go away troll.