Where can I buy Vitamin B17/Amygdalin/Laetrile?

There is a vitamin out there called Vitamin B17; it also goes by the name:Amygdalin and Laetrile. I need to know where to get some of it. My grandma is very ill and I am doing a lot of research on that vitamin, it could save her life. She is sixty-years old and suffers from lung cancer, which has now spread to her... show more There is a vitamin out there called Vitamin B17; it also goes by the name:Amygdalin and Laetrile. I need to know where to get some of it. My grandma is very ill and I am doing a lot of research on that vitamin, it could save her life. She is sixty-years old and suffers from lung cancer, which has now spread to her lymph nodes and some place else which I cannot currently recall. She has not been able to eat in three weeks, she pukes everything out, she is too weak to do anything. The doctors tried putting a feeding tube down her throat today, but I'm not sure if they were successful in that procedure. Another thing is that my Grandma is overseas in Poland, and I have an aunt in Germany who is doing her best to get her hands on this supplement as well. I've seen many websites that sell it online, but I don't know if it's real or if it'll come in time. I tried searching for local stores, with no luck. Please help!

If it helps I live in Vancouver.
Update: I'm hearing things from both ends, and I'm caught in the middle. Each side has a valid point to argue, but I remain undecided. One thing for certain is that we have nothing to lose here, the situation will not improve on it's own. My family says it's worth a try. As much as it's said to be... show more I'm hearing things from both ends, and I'm caught in the middle. Each side has a valid point to argue, but I remain undecided. One thing for certain is that we have nothing to lose here, the situation will not improve on it's own. My family says it's worth a try. As much as it's said to be poisonous, it only contains cyanide to produce a reaction in the body that will kill off cancer cells. It's not said to be a lethal dosage. My family has read Edward Griffin's book, "A World Without Cancer," and I have read a bit of it myself. It would make sense to say that vitamin B17 is a bad thing because cancer researchers get so many donations and make an "extraordinary living" off it. I really don't have much say in this, I'm only doing what I was asked to do by my parents and the rest of my family. We ordered this vaccine (3rd from the top): http://www.laetrilesupply.com/cgi-bin/MyStore/perlshop.cgi
Update 2: So now I i'm begining to doubt this treatment, but I'm the only one in my family. How can I convince them? I expressed my concerns yesterday and they didn't really take into consideration what I had mentioned.