Is it possible to actually feel sore after having a dream?

This is really strange. So I had a dream last night that I am in Japan. Somehow , I get dropped off near an overpass and somehow I have a mountain bike. I know that I am looking for a certain exit, 4th street. Well, I start going up this overpass with the bike. I start realizing that the overpass is way more... show more This is really strange. So I had a dream last night that I am in Japan. Somehow , I get dropped off near an overpass and somehow I have a mountain bike. I know that I am looking for a certain exit, 4th street. Well, I start going up this overpass with the bike. I start realizing that the overpass is way more steep than I had anticipated , I keep going though, as much as it physically hurting my legs and body, I keep going, I can feel the sweat dripping from my head and body, I am now close to the top , but Im not sure I can make it, I am starting to feel nausea and fatigue , so I get off the bike and put it on my shoulder, surprisingly, its not heavy? I begin to walk up towards the top of the overpass, at last, its better now so I get back on the bike and head down to the bottom. As I reach the bottom , I see that there is this man about to close this huge gate, I pass him on the bike and begin to realize that I never found my exit!!! 4th street, I look at the man and ask him , if he knows where 4th street exit is, He said that I passed it a long time ago! I have to turn around and endure that again! , SO I ask the man if he can stop the gate from closing, He says no, and I panic, feeling stuck.
This morning , My hamstrings were on fire! so sore as if I really went up a steep overpass! so so so weird.

Does anyone know what this dream is saying? I tried to look online for dream interpretations, but I had no luck.

Please someone help me analyze this dream.

Thank you !
1 answer 1