Help with Wii error code 32007?

I can use the internet on the wii to an extent. I can use the weather and news channels and play games online, but I cannot use the shop channel or do the system upgrade without getting error 32007. I have looked this error up all over and tried the "mixed" connection, tried not just channels 1 and 11 but... show more I can use the internet on the wii to an extent. I can use the weather and news channels and play games online, but I cannot use the shop channel or do the system upgrade without getting error 32007. I have looked this error up all over and tried the "mixed" connection, tried not just channels 1 and 11 but everything in between too. All firewalls are disabled. and I'm using a netgear WGR614v7. I tried about everything. any other suggestions that what i listed?
Update: yes i have done all of that. that copy and paste from nintendo was no help