What Siberian Lake contains 20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water?
3. What war of 1812 battle did Andrew Jackson lead troops in, two weeks after a treaty had officially ended the war?
4. What human organ does a nephrologist treat?
5. What legendary manager explained "You have to have a catcher. If you ddon'tthe pitch will roll all the way back to the screen"?
6. What outfit, well known to TV buffs, is the worlds largest market research company?
7. What city honors its heroes with streets named Bowie, Crockett, and Travis?
8. Who got his big break in films after John Wayne announced he'd never sing again?
9. What religious sect opposing change in dress or way of life was founded in 1693 by Swiss Mennonite bishop Jacob Ammann?
10. What scale of zero to 14 is used to measure acidity of alkalinity?
11. What did Babe Ruth, Rogers Hornsby, Ted Williams, and Willie Mays all do in their first major league at-bats?
12. What NBA team is named after what's been called America's greatest art form?