Famous princesses such as Princess Grace Kelly?

I have to do a project at school called Wax Museum. We dress up as a person, famous who should have done like good things, and do a biography on her and everything. Then we have to present it to our school and to a elementary school. I want to do a princess. A famous princess who, like, did good things. I already... show more I have to do a project at school called Wax Museum. We dress up as a person, famous who should have done like good things, and do a biography on her and everything. Then we have to present it to our school and to a elementary school. I want to do a princess. A famous princess who, like, did good things. I already thought of princess Diana, but I want other suggestions. Any thoughts?

I already thought of Princess Grace Kelly and Princess Zara Phillips (I like her) but did they contribute to the world? Like, is there something big they did?

Thanks!