How do we legally buy my parents house and just take over the ramaning payments?

My mom and dad have just purchased a new house just down the road from where they live. The house is much larger for them and suits them a lot better than their current house. My husband and I are going to purchase my parents current house. We all have talked about it and agreed that we would just pay the remaining... show more My mom and dad have just purchased a new house just down the road from where they live. The house is much larger for them and suits them a lot better than their current house. My husband and I are going to purchase my parents current house. We all have talked about it and agreed that we would just pay the remaining amount on that house. I need to know how we can get the house in our name but just keep on paying for the house where my parents left off? I would appreciate any helpful answers! Thanks
Update: I fully trust my parents to do everything legal. I am just wanting to know what the process is to make everything legal. We are going to need the house in our name for insurance purposes and other reasons. My parents by no means would ever try to cheat me out of money or a house! They are not sure what the whole... show more I fully trust my parents to do everything legal. I am just wanting to know what the process is to make everything legal. We are going to need the house in our name for insurance purposes and other reasons. My parents by no means would ever try to cheat me out of money or a house! They are not sure what the whole process is either. That is why I was asking for some helpful information.