Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Susan Boyle should have been found earlier?

I dreamed a dream is a great album

Favorite Answer

I agree and she tried but living in a tiny Scottish village didn't give her a chance to become famous. She's an awesome talent and she should have won. Where is Diversity now?

I agree.

It's such a pity that her talent and everything was so over-looked due the the shallow minds of many people.

though, I'm not surprised at all as even today people mock, criticize and even hate or dislike her for her looks which is honestly not relevant.

She is a true underdog, but I feel really blessed that we can at least enjoy her marvelous voice today at least.

I agree she has a fabulous voice , imagine what she could have achieved if she had have put herself out there in her twenties Barbara Streisand comes to mind, but she will reach great heights now ,i still chuckle when i see the idol footage when she started singing .

My mum has her album so I've heard it and her voice is beautiful.

• i guess