How to quit having millions of dreams a night?

Can't get any sleep like 30 dreams a night ever since i stoped smoking weed, what can i do to get some sleep? Like crazy stoner dreams of smoking a doob and little toy boats appearing sending me to an island where i have to climg some playground gym to get this card...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IMO, that's good news. MJ will throw your sleeping off. IT will. first nights off, it's hard.

When i say it's good, your body is getting fixated and releasing natural, good stuff that mj can mix and counteract with a sober body while asleep. The dreams may mean you're in deep REM sleep. Perhaps. And your body is finally taking a real good rest. Yes, a rest. revitalizing itself. And getting back into harmony with itself.

Source(s): I don't have anything against mj, just telling you how it is imo.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well these things should go away with time. Sounds to me like you are going through withdrawals of some sort. Keep a journal of these dreams if you can. They are always good for a laugh and can make you feel way better.

• 1 decade ago

Either sleeping pills, or buy a dream catcher.

It sounds silly, but I had a lot of nightmares until one day my aunt bought me a dream catcher it's actually been quite helpful.

• 1 decade ago

Put on your earphones, turn the volume high and listen till you sleep. Thats how I do. Not that I have taken those substances.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're probably detoxing or something. Man, I have never done drugs and I always have dreams like that. Really pisses me off.

• 1 decade ago

You can't control your brain...your brain controls you. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nyquil

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.