How to quit having millions of dreams a night?

Can't get any sleep like 30 dreams a night ever since i stoped smoking weed, what can i do to get some sleep? Like crazy stoner dreams of smoking a doob and little toy boats appearing sending me to an island where i have to climg some playground gym to get this card...

Favorite Answer

IMO, that's good news. MJ will throw your sleeping off. IT will. first nights off, it's hard.

When i say it's good, your body is getting fixated and releasing natural, good stuff that mj can mix and counteract with a sober body while asleep. The dreams may mean you're in deep REM sleep. Perhaps. And your body is finally taking a real good rest. Yes, a rest. revitalizing itself. And getting back into harmony with itself.

Source(s): I don't have anything against mj, just telling you how it is imo.

Well these things should go away with time. Sounds to me like you are going through withdrawals of some sort. Keep a journal of these dreams if you can. They are always good for a laugh and can make you feel way better.

Either sleeping pills, or buy a dream catcher.

It sounds silly, but I had a lot of nightmares until one day my aunt bought me a dream catcher it's actually been quite helpful.

Put on your earphones, turn the volume high and listen till you sleep. Thats how I do. Not that I have taken those substances.

You're probably detoxing or something. Man, I have never done drugs and I always have dreams like that. Really pisses me off.

You can't control your brain...your brain controls you. Good luck.

nyquil