Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英 翻譯句子 急需 拜託 謝謝

我出生於1990年X月X日

在我5歲的時讀幼稚園,7歲時讀小學,13歲時讀中學

16歲時讀高職,19時讀大學

我對我小孩的期許,希望可以幸福快樂,可以平安長大

認真讀書,成為國家棟樑,

對任何事情可以迎刃而解,不會因為挫折而放棄

要對自己有自信,可以獨立自主,並掌控時事。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

整段翻譯:

I was born in 1990 X month X date At I 5 year-old time reads the preschool, when 7 years old attends the elementary school, when 13 years old attends the middle school when 16 years old reads the quality, when 19 years old attends the university I to my child's hoping, hoped that may happy joyful, may grow up safely Studies earnestly, becomes the national pillar of the state, May be easily solved to anything, will not give up because of the setback Must have the self-confidence to oneself, may maintain independence and keep initiative, and controls the current event.

單句翻譯:

我出生於1990年X月X日

I was born in 1990 X month X date

在我5歲的時候讀幼稚園,7歲時讀小學,13歲時讀中學,16歲時讀高職,19時讀大學

At I 5 year-old time reads the preschool, when 7 years old attends the elementary school, when 13 years old attends the middle school, when 16 years old reads the quality, when 19 years old attends the university

我對我小孩的期許,希望可以幸福快樂,可以平安長大,認真讀書,成為國家棟樑

I to my child is hoping, hoped that may happy joyful, may grow up safely, studies earnestly, becomes the national pillar of the state

對任何事情可以迎刃而解,不會因為挫折而放棄,要對自己有自信,

可以獨立自主,並掌控時事

May be easily solved to anything, will not give up because of the setback, Must have the self-confidence to oneself, may maintain independence and keep initiative, and controls the current event

發 問 者 , 你 所 提 供 的 那 段 文 章 好 像 不 太 對

勁 , 所 以 我 幫 你 修 改 如 下 :

『在我5歲的時(候)讀幼稚園,7歲時讀小學,13歲時讀中學

16歲時讀高職,19(歲)時讀大學』

2010-01-11 02:21:39 補充:

抱歉,整段翻譯那裡的child's hoping改成child is hoping

I was born on day month 1990

I studied in kindergarten when I was 5 years old, in elementary school at 7, in junior high school at 13, in senior high school at 16 and in university at 19.

What I expect is that I hope my child will grow up well with happiness and study hard to be the backbone of our country in the future.

I hope that everything will be readily solved and wont give up anything that makes him/her frustrated.

And I'm looking foward to him being confident, independent and knowing well about the current affairs.

2010-01-11 03:58:23 補充:

I hope that everything will be readily solved and he/she wont give up anything that makes him/her frustrated

2010-01-11 04:02:46 補充:

恩!我是自已翻的

翻譯網頁翻一大堆時不能信 除非是單字那些的

雖然我不敢說我翻得很好

但大致上是應該沒有很糟吧!

Source(s): , me