Has anyone used Turbo Tax recently?

this is my first time e filing and with turbo tax. i have a few questions i was hoping someone could shed some light for me... im feeling a little clueless, and i really dont want to mess up my tax return, so here are my questions (i know its a lot, sorry!) -how accurate is turbo tax when filing online? is it... show more this is my first time e filing and with turbo tax. i have a few questions i was hoping someone could shed some light for me... im feeling a little clueless, and i really dont want to mess up my tax return, so here are my questions (i know its a lot, sorry!)

-how accurate is turbo tax when filing online? is it pretty self explanatory?

-i read that you have an option to pay the turbo tax fee upfront using a debit/credit card or you may have the fees deducted from you federal tax return, but it'll have to go through santa barbra bank trust then its deposited into your account... if i choose to pay the fees upfront using my debit card, will it still have to go through santa barbra bank? or will it be deposited into my account straight from the irs? how does that actually work?

-will i get my federal and state deposited into my account at the same time?

-what about my stimulus check? can i efile that too with turbo tax?

-using turbo tax, how long does it actually take to recieve your funds if you chose direct deposit?

-is turbo tax really trustworthy as far as showing you all the eligible tax credits you may recieve?

-is there any faxing, or mailing paperwork involved?

-is turbo tax the best way to e-file especially for 1st time users?

ok i think thats it... this is my 1st time filing taxing on my own you guys so im just a little nervous and i want everything to go smoothly... ANY ANSWERS OR YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH TURBO TAX IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANKS EVERYONE!