Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Do I have chronic bronchitis or poor circulation?

My mom pointed out that my lips have a blue-ish tint to them. Also the beds of my finger nails have a blue-ish tint.

I have been having breathing problems for the past year (maybe longer). It feels like I can't get enough air even though I'm breathing in enough. It is worse at night when I'm laying down and about to go to sleep. Once I sit up, drink something, and take a few deep breaths I feel a little better. I have also been having a constant cough for the past year. It goes away maybe a week out of the month, but for the rest of the time I'm coughing and usually my throat has a lot of phlegm and sometimes I can feel mucus coming out of my chest. a few times this year I've had sinus infections and a nasal drip once or twice. I have a pretty healthy immune system though, I don't think I've had a fever at all. I've been getting anxiety a lot this past year, i've had some sleep problems, and a couple times within the last week i've been a little disoriented, light-headed, and it's been a little hard to concentrate. The temperature has dropped 40 or 50 degrees recently, but there is still 80% humidity. Although some days I think the air has been dry. I'm a 21 year old female and other than this problem I'm pretty healthy. I just want your opinion on what you think it is. I know I should probably see a doctor. My mom thinks it is poor circulation, but my blood pressure is on the lower end of normal. To me it seems like bronchitis, but I never have a fever.

Favorite Answer

you probably have chronic bronchitis. You should definitely see a doctor. He might suggest necessary medication but understand that there is no cure for this condition. You can halt the progress of c.b. by developing immunity against infections. Stop smoking completely and start breathing exercises to strengthen your lungs. A bit of yoga might help.

Source(s): A long time sufferer of chronic bronhitis myself

2

Source(s): Remedy For Eliminating Asthma - http://AsthmaRelief.iukiy.com/?UIFa
  • Leigh

I once suffered from Chronic Bronchitis. I would suffer sometimes 3 to 4 times per year! Usually when there was a major change in the pressure outside (I live in the north, and the temperature spikes and dips do wonders to chronic sufferers of bronchitis!). Each time I would get horrible hacking coughs, hoarking up green phlegm..it was so frustrating!

The key to getting rid of your bronchitis is to find a way to completely eliminate the germs that are causing all the phlegm and irritation leading to your hoarking cough and heavy breathing. Keep reading to learn how to do kill these germs!!

This page it will change your life and make you feel 100% better within just 24 hours!

My increasing sign is Capricorn- sextile my venus/pluto in Scorpio, conjunct my neptune in Capricorn, trine my moon in Gemini with saturn in Aquarius in the 1st domicile. Capricorn and saturn are linked with epidermis and bones. I even have dry epidermis, yet an remarkable complextion. I even have clearly reliable, at as quickly as, properly formed, white tooth. I even have by no ability broken a bone or suffered an zits attack. i'm 5'7" and weigh sufficient to make me obese, yet I even have by no ability been referred to as "fat" via anybody. Capricorn increasing has endowed me with being narrow and properly porportioned. i think of the venus/pluto conjunction that sextiles my increasing makes me look busty and massive-hipped. i'm in many situations advised that I even have mattress room eyes, that they are very dark and metallic-like, or that i appear like i'm by no ability there (dreamy neptune does this to me). many of the people who I meet and befriend tell me that i'm intimidating. I even tend to stare into human beings, somewhat than at human beings and that i like to pass the line to make certain the place the limitations lie. I even have the two ambitious Scorpio and inquisitive Gemini to thank for my general inquisitions. when I commence engaged on something, I won't end till it fairly is finished. i've got been referred to as OCD because of the fact I even tend to be a administration freak and can't stand it whilst something isn't finished a undeniable way. I commonly get my way and have a complicated time accepting whilst i do no longer. If i'm fairly set on getting what i choose, I paintings for it or manage the hell out of the individuals i might desire to get it. of direction, I keep few and extremely dependable pals. i'm very independant and experience being on my own. i think of the increasing sign, it fairly is factors, and the planets in indicators that component it impression the two the character and the actual self.