How emotionally stable is your wife?

• SIX6UN
    Favorite Answer

Stable? As stable as the lunar cycle, man. Women are controlled by ebb and flood of hormones. Oh, they say it isn't true, but women say lots of stuff that ain't true like: the baby is yours. Honest, I know you were overseas on deployment for two years, but he must be yours. Look at the moon, dude, look at the ever-changing Moon.

• I don't have a wife. My husband is Very emotionally stable. If you asked him this question, he would say "My wife has her moments where she's kind of crazy, in general she's pretty stable" or something along those lines.

Source(s): Kinda Crazy isn't bad, keeps things exciting. I'm crazy like, "let's go do it outside in the rain"
  • Blue

I'd give her an 8 out of 10, once a month she becomes a bawling wreck. She once cried over an Att&t commercial. The rest of the month she seems pretty solid though.

• My husband is one of the most stable people I know. I try to be, lol. :)