Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 decade ago

Transporting CA legal Ar 15 rifle to Nevada. Is it legal?

I am heading to nevada soon and there I have a friend who can get me into a nice private range. I live in California and I want to take my rifle out there. Am I allowed to transport if I properly transport it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Going from CA into Nevada??? No problem! Just play by the rules regarding basic firearms transport...unloaded, ammo separate from firearm, etc.

Nevada likes guns.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

completely legal. its the way back (if that happens) is what you need to watch out for.

still, unloaded, away from driver's seat (out of reach or in the trunk), ammo separated is the best way to transport.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Time to go away the human beings's Republic of Kalifornia. it fairly is sinking rapid. right here in NC, i will very own particularly a lot despite the fact that the f*ck i prefer as long as that's interior of Federal handbook lines. no longer too short and not completely automated. we've hid carry and no waiting era on long weapons. (none on handguns in case you have a CC enable)

• 1 decade ago

Transport it, Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The basic 50 state legal consensuses is unloaded, in a gun case, locked up in the truck of the vehicle.

Source(s): Free Complete AR15 lower receiver give away. http://www.semiautorifles.com/forums/f9/semiautori...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.