Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 decade ago

Transporting CA legal Ar 15 rifle to Nevada. Is it legal?

I am heading to nevada soon and there I have a friend who can get me into a nice private range. I live in California and I want to take my rifle out there. Am I allowed to transport if I properly transport it?

Favorite Answer

Going from CA into Nevada??? No problem! Just play by the rules regarding basic firearms transport...unloaded, ammo separate from firearm, etc.

Nevada likes guns.

completely legal. its the way back (if that happens) is what you need to watch out for.

still, unloaded, away from driver's seat (out of reach or in the trunk), ammo separated is the best way to transport.

Time to go away the human beings's Republic of Kalifornia. it fairly is sinking rapid. right here in NC, i will very own particularly a lot despite the fact that the f*ck i prefer as long as that's interior of Federal handbook lines. no longer too short and not completely automated. we've hid carry and no waiting era on long weapons. (none on handguns in case you have a CC enable)

Transport it, Yes.

The basic 50 state legal consensuses is unloaded, in a gun case, locked up in the truck of the vehicle.

Source(s): Free Complete AR15 lower receiver give away. http://www.semiautorifles.com/forums/f9/semiautori...