Victoria Secret Models?

Okay so I was thinking no one thinks badly of victoria secret models so like if you met one would you think they were a slut or just a classic pretty person doing a little modeling. If you daughter or sister did it what would you think? Girls- Would you want to be a victoria secret model? Guys- What would be... show more Okay so I was thinking no one thinks badly of victoria secret models so like if you met one would you think they were a slut or just a classic pretty person doing a little modeling. If you daughter or sister did it what would you think?

Girls- Would you want to be a victoria secret model?
Guys- What would be your first a honestest thought of a victoria secret model besides "She's hot"?
Update: I have no problem w/ them I'm just asking because people always like get mad a people who are like playboy models (I knw totally different) but they wear the same thing sometimes...but then their standards of sexy and classic are way lower