Fable 2 Glitches and Fable 2 Game of the year have same glitches?

i know fable 2 has its fair amount of glitches but what i was wondering does the game of the year version have the same glitches and has any of the previous ones been fixed??

Thx.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Most likely it will, often Game of the Year versions are nothing more then copies of the original game with added content (in example it will most likely have the add-on's you could download and perhaps have all the update patches already on it.)

• 3 years ago

Use the keep on with command to take them to places they like and then carry out expressions they like. perchance provide them a provide. Rabbit may be cutting-edge in diverse places. I see them each and all the time around Bowerstone Lake. consume celery. there are probable different products, even with the indisputable fact that it is the only foodstuff i've got been waiting to locate that reduces your weight rather of increasing it. you need to purchase it from Produce investors, and specifically circumstances different foodstuff dealers. To get the gargoyle's treasure, you first might desire to locate and shoot all 50 gargoyles. Then pass to the bridge in Bowerstone marketplace and leap in the water to locate a Dive spot that ends up in an underground cavern. you will possibly desire to locate a severe cliff that overlooks the water. there is just one in the sport it fairly is severe sufficient, and you will possibly desire to do a quest in Bloodstone to get to it. communicate over with the inebriated in the bar, and he will deliver you out to seek for a ghost pirate. playing is playing. you will in basic terms approximately continually loose funds in some unspecified time sooner or later. you need to use expressions throughout conflict. To get the swinger, you will possibly desire to have severe renown, and use the come back to My place expression effectively on a minimum of two human beings, then lead them returned to a mattress. I even have greater perfect fulfillment attempting this with prostitutes than with many times happening townspeople.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.