Is Scott Brown just the beginning of the end for the socialist commie Dems?

Brown is the Repub running for Ted Kennedy's Senate seat.

• teagan
    Favorite Answer

Certainly the beginning, yet we need to get rid of the king Commie douche Pelosi & Reid. Then we need to work our way down to Fienstine, Boxer, Kerry, Frank, Rangle, well the list continues but these people need to go.

• bob

Gee, I thought that was going to be Bobby Jindal...what ever happened to him anyway. Oh, just for your information, the Socialist and the Communist parties are completely different entities and do not share much in the way of ideology with the Democratic party. Once again, communism and socialism advocate the government control and ownership of industry. Can you show me just one example of this in the Democratic party. I guess this is just a little bit of your ignorance showing. Conservatives, such fools and so ignorant!

• Daniel

No! Joey, and socialist commie dems is a slander that is not appreciated.

You could say

Democrats that have socialist ideas that are borderline communistic from my point of view and experience. That would be tactful and would not violate community guidelines. Even if it is innacurate which both would be in my HUMBLE opinion.

Scott Brown is not the beginning of the end.

By 2050 democrats will hold 80% of the seats in the house senate and governorships as the nation will no longer have a white majority.

Now that is factual.

Don't know much about him yet.. but you never know.. he just might be. Altho I think Obama himself will be the end of the Dems.. he is just too much of a socialist/communist for this country!

• JerH1

Shouldn't you wait until he actually wins the election before making blanket declarations like that?

• Donna

yes

HE seems like another RINO. I heard him say that the dems have to "earn" his vote. UGH!

He doesnt seem to want to commit to any basic principals or beliefs. I cant stand politicians

Not hardly! But tell us how you really feel.