What should an average electric and water bill be for a 1200 sq ft home: 2 adults, 3yr old and infant. Dec-apr?

Through the months December to April in Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry North Carolina?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Simple enough to find the exact usage and cost. All power companies have a website that lists the Delivery Costs, usage and surcharges.

• 3 years ago

If it substitute into outfitted or transformed interior the final 10 years, it is going to be dirt low-value. I had a newly transformed place of dwelling and only the warmth generated by potential of my pc's CPU working 24/7 substitute into adequate to maintain the place of abode heat for each month of the 365 days different than January. something of the 365 days i did not even could take place the thermostat. It additionally helped that it substitute into surrounded by potential of alternative gadgets on the final area, left area, and below. Older residences nevertheless have a tendency to be much less power efficient. If the dwelling house windows look previous anticipate the electrical powered bill to be bigger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.