? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Obtaining a J1 as an au pair?

I'm coming from Canada to the United States as an au pair, however I keep reading there's only one agency that connects Canadians to the US for the J1 visa, but I can't seem to find that agency. Does anyone know what it is?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.