How much more will your average home power bill be charging your electric vehicle?

thinking about the current available hybrid options regarding electric vehicles, I see where you can simply plug your vehicle into a special receptacle and charge the vehicle's battery(ies) at your home. I was wondering how much extra the bill goes up each month? In the US. of course, not including modified... show more thinking about the current available hybrid options regarding electric vehicles, I see where you can simply plug your vehicle into a special receptacle and charge the vehicle's battery(ies) at your home. I was wondering how much extra the bill goes up each month? In the US.

of course, not including modified homes with wind or solar abilities, just a plain ordinary home.
Update: thinking about the current available hybrid options regarding electric vehicles, I see where you can simply plug your vehicle into a special receptacle and charge the vehicle's battery(ies) at your home. I was wondering how much extra the bill goes up each month? In the US. It looks like the replacement... show more thinking about the current available hybrid options regarding electric vehicles, I see where you can simply plug your vehicle into a special receptacle and charge the vehicle's battery(ies) at your home. I was wondering how much extra the bill goes up each month? In the US.

It looks like the replacement costs for these batteries will be around $3,000- $6,000 USD and replaced every 4 - 6 years optimally. Along with the increased electrical cost of charging the batteries, I'm just wondering how much extra this is going to cost..

I've done some research on wikipedia and have even read a current realease regarding electric/hyrbid cars..
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2010/01/batteries-costs-report/

PLEASE- no political opinions- email mail me instead -johncthomasii@Yahoo.com- thanks!!