Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Taylor Swift beautiful?

I thinks she is, in her own special way. She has a small hunch in her posture and she is really skinny, and has squinty eyes, but I find all of her "imperfections" really cute. What is your opinion?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree you with you completely.

She has a whole lot of "flaws", like her eyes are a bit too small, and her face shape looks weird in certain angles but in the end the "flaws" all blend in to create a really beautiful person. I think she also redeems herself in the way she presents herself, as a modest yet ambitious, graceful young lady.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think she's attractive in my opinion. I think she should relax on the eye make up since her eyes already look squinty and to stop using all the make up. If she gained a little weight that would help, i always think women look better if they have a little more "meat on their bones". Yes i am female, and no i am not lesbian, i am straight. But that's my opinion.

By doing that she'll look better. But to me, honestly she's just another 'Plain Jane' to me and will always.

Source(s): Me, Myself and I
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

• She's okay.

She is so skinny, she needs to gain some weight. And she needs to go easy on the make up.

Other then that, she is kind of pretty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not to me. She always looks like she's sucking on a war-head or something sour.

• 1 decade ago

yeah it depends on what shes wearing and stuff, at the kayne west thing, you know that whole debate, she looked alright, but usually she looks pretty awesome

• 1 decade ago

She's pretty....and cute but she's not drop-dead gorgeous. I hate her music anyway.

• 1 decade ago

It's hard to tell due to the gallons of make up she wears.

• Asian
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sure, but she pisses me off so much!

Her dang love songs! I get it!

• 1 decade ago

Yes shes amazingly beautiful... and i love her hairrrr(:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.