Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Taylor Swift beautiful?

I thinks she is, in her own special way. She has a small hunch in her posture and she is really skinny, and has squinty eyes, but I find all of her "imperfections" really cute. What is your opinion?

Favorite Answer

I agree you with you completely.

She has a whole lot of "flaws", like her eyes are a bit too small, and her face shape looks weird in certain angles but in the end the "flaws" all blend in to create a really beautiful person. I think she also redeems herself in the way she presents herself, as a modest yet ambitious, graceful young lady.

I don't think she's attractive in my opinion. I think she should relax on the eye make up since her eyes already look squinty and to stop using all the make up. If she gained a little weight that would help, i always think women look better if they have a little more "meat on their bones". Yes i am female, and no i am not lesbian, i am straight. But that's my opinion.

By doing that she'll look better. But to me, honestly she's just another 'Plain Jane' to me and will always.

Source(s): Me, Myself and I

Yes

• She's okay.

She is so skinny, she needs to gain some weight. And she needs to go easy on the make up.

Other then that, she is kind of pretty.

Not to me. She always looks like she's sucking on a war-head or something sour.

yeah it depends on what shes wearing and stuff, at the kayne west thing, you know that whole debate, she looked alright, but usually she looks pretty awesome

She's pretty....and cute but she's not drop-dead gorgeous. I hate her music anyway.

It's hard to tell due to the gallons of make up she wears.

• Asian

Sure, but she pisses me off so much!

Her dang love songs! I get it!

Yes shes amazingly beautiful... and i love her hairrrr(: