Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文書籍與作家 · 1 decade ago

超急件!拜託!幫我翻譯我的生日祝福給他~中翻葡萄牙語或英文

拜託英文很厲害或是葡萄牙文很厲害的人幫我翻譯,對方是巴西人,英文能力還好~可是我又不會葡萄牙語~偏偏我英文很爛 > <

這週四我們就要各自回國了~所以希望提前送他生日卡片!!拜託大家幫我翻譯!!感恩

親愛的~

緣份真的很奇妙,讓遠在巴西的你跟來自台灣的我在這裡相遇, 即使這一切都存有些遺憾..但是我懂~這都是冥冥中注定,要讓我們相戀在異國.

即將各自分開的感覺真的一點也不好受,但是我承諾過你~我會帶著微笑離開..至少當我想起你~我的心會是飛揚的~ 是感覺甜蜜的...如果可以希望時間此刻停留..

天曉得..我多希望可以陪你度過你的生日,至少在你的回憶裡~有個特別的日子是屬於我和你~

我愛你,寶貝~擁有你的時光我很幸福...謝謝你!希望在這新的2010年,因為有我的祝福,讓幸運的事情都會降臨在你身上!快樂每一天,幸福每一天!還有想我每一天~

祝福你~

生日快樂

愛你的女孩

Rating
    Favorite Answer

以下是英文和葡萄牙語,希望有幫助到你。

英文

Dear~

The fate is really marvellous, let far in the Brazil of you with come from Taiwan of I meet here, even if the all theses all contain some regrets..But I understand~all of this are in the as ins let destined to we mutually love in the foreign country.

Will soon the feeling respectively separating is really not pleasurable at all, but I once promised you~I will bring a smile to leave..At least when I think of you~my heart will float in the sky~ is feel sweet...If can hope that time stops over at the moment..

God knows..I much hope to keep the birthday that you spend you company, at least in your recollection~have a special day is belong to me with you~

I love you, baby~own your time I am very happy...Thank you!Hope in this new 2010, because have my wish, lucky things will condescend to come at you!Happy every day of, happy every day of!Still have already missed my every day~

Bless you~

Happy birthday

Love your girl

希望有幫助喔

Source(s): 自己和同學和網路