How can I send SMS messages to Verizon phones from Yahoo Messenger 10?

Those I'm sending messages to can all receive SMS text messages and one even sent herself an SMS message from YM, but my messages don't go through. I get no errors, even after sending more than 3 messages without a reply. They've reset their phones as shown here:... show more Those I'm sending messages to can all receive SMS text messages and one even sent herself an SMS message from YM, but my messages don't go through. I get no errors, even after sending more than 3 messages without a reply. They've reset their phones as shown here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messenger10/mobile/ms9tatxtlimit.html;_ylt=Anckri2vqHriOeGSu_g.PrNsxHdG

Phone to email and email to phone works, but no SMS via YM. My YM is up to date and I only have problems sending to Verizon customers. I successfully send messages to other carriers' customers.

Thanks so much :)
Update: Thanks, musicseawater, but I'm wanting to send SMS messages directly from the Yahoo Messenger application, not a webpage. I still very much appreciate your response, though :)!
Update 2: Trying to send messages from the mail webpage didn't work, either :(.
Update 3: @ samuelgil: thanks, but I want to send SMS from YM to Verizon phones. It works with other service providers, but not Verizon for some reason.
1 answer 1