Christian dating sites?

I really want to find a good TEEN christian dating site. I found a few, but they're for adults. So Im wondering if yall know any good, clean, teenage sites that are free. Thank ya!

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure why as a teen, you would even want to use an online dating site. You have so much time to find someone. Also, online dating can be kind of dangerous. You can never be certain on who you are actually talking to.

However, a good Christian community site would be www.faithfreaks.com

It is basically a Christian version of Myspace.

Like I said, I dont really recommend online dating, especially as a teenager.

Source(s): Me

Are you tired of the lonely life?Are you want to say goodbye to single?Are you untimely want love…want to be in love and be in a romantic relationship with someone?If your answer is YES,I would like to recommend a great dating site to you.You will find a romantic dating and relationship with someone in the site.There are many beautiful and sexy women and mature and wealthy men.Why not find a nice partner to share your happiness and sorrow?Join it,you will live a happier life! http://millionairesingle.webs.com/

Christianity is a hoax. Find truth.

Not sure if wealthychats.com will be a choice for you. Most of their members are christian, but not all.