Physics help...Motion in 2 dimensions...(Uniform Circular Motion/Projectile Motion) Combination Problems?

Hi. So I was having a difficult time solving problems with problems regarding Uniform Cirular motion and projectile motion... Could someone please explain the problem below step by step. So that I can clearly understand what is going on...(I tried out the question but I wasn't sure if i got the right answer-... show more Hi.
So I was having a difficult time solving problems with problems regarding Uniform Cirular motion and projectile motion...
Could someone please explain the problem below step by step. So that I can clearly understand what is going on...(I tried out the question but I wasn't sure if i got the right answer- The answer I got was 1.61 m.)
Could someone please tell me if this is the right answer or not??? THANKS!

David puts a stone in his 0.52 m. long slingshot and spins it around his head with a frequency of 3.7 Hz. He releases the stone 1.2 m. above the ground and at an angle of 38 degrees above the horizontal, and the stone strikes Goliath in the shoulder, 2.4 m. above the ground. How far was Goliath from David? (There are 2 possible answers.)

Only serious answer please? Thanks again!