Who thinks that Taylor Swift and Megan Fox are the hottest girls ever?

taylor swift and megan fox two hottest girls ever?

megan fox taylor swift two hottest girls ever? im with cassie keller, and heidi klum, but just wondering

Favorite Answer

Taylor can't keep her eyes open but when you does she is cuter... and Megan has toe thumbs and when she rubbed them over the girls lips in Jennifer's Body (yes I admit I watched it and laughed the whole time... it was the worst movie ever... we couldn't tell if they were even serious that this was a horror movie) it made all the boys in the room who previously thought she was hot (the reason they rented the movie)... they all threw up in the back of their throats!!!

Megan Fox is hot. Taylor Swift looks like a praying mantis.

Hmm, who cares for the girl's opinion? They are just jealous.

Personally, i think they are both hot, but Tayllor Swift have a cute little face, that just make me wont to hug her:P

But the hottest woman alive is Elisha Cuthbert xD

Taylor Swift is really weird looking.... Megan Fox, poor thing, she's really hot, but a total airhead idiot

Wow, well girls shouldn't think they're hot, i personally think megan fox is bangable definetlly, taylors just a twig.

eww taylor swift if fu'ckin ugly

but megan fox, i would so hit that lol

• Angie

I disagree. I personally think they are both ugly. Especially Taylor Swift with straight hair.

Megan Fox's sexy *** hammer thumb really gets me hot and horny. My nipple perk up with just the thought of her tiny *** nail slipping into my mouth. I can't wait for tonight!

Source(s): ;)

taylor is jsut ugly and bugs the hell outta me and megan seems like a ***** in real life

Hottest in ugly land

I say: women in the twenties are hotter than todays women.