What percentage do black players make in European soccer leagues?

I know that in English Premiership they make 24%,in Spanish Primera Division 11 % and in French Ligue 1 38%,which is the highest, but i believe England and France have the highest numbers because they have a lot of black population as well! Do black soccer players make a good 10% in European soccer ?Does anyone... show more I know that in English Premiership they make 24%,in Spanish Primera Division 11 % and in French Ligue 1 38%,which is the highest, but i believe England and France have the highest numbers because they have a lot of black population as well!
Do black soccer players make a good 10% in European soccer ?Does anyone knows percentages for Italian , German , Dutch , Scottish and Russian leagues?Portugual and Greece?
Update: I mean people of African (black) heritage no matter where they come from!
For example Henry is European but Black,he counts as a black footballer!