What percentage do black players make in European soccer leagues?

I know that in English Premiership they make 24%,in Spanish Primera Division 11 % and in French Ligue 1 38%,which is the highest, but i believe England and France have the highest numbers because they have a lot of black population as well!

Do black soccer players make a good 10% in European soccer ?Does anyone knows percentages for Italian , German , Dutch , Scottish and Russian leagues?Portugual and Greece?

Update:

I mean people of African (black) heritage no matter where they come from!

For example Henry is European but Black,he counts as a black footballer!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In all the European leagues i would guess that black players make a good 10% - 15% but i know for a fact that in French Ligue 1 they do not make 38% as you say but 34% and in England 22% not 24%.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Same happens with Argentina, which is the best league in whole America... their main talents are being exported to Europe at a very young age, where they put pressure on them... some triumph and some others sink... Anyway, that's how football business is treated nowadays...

• D.A.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Do you mean people of color who are citizens or international players who play for the EPL, and the other Euro leagues?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.