Favorite Answer

It usually precedes the words 'The End".

I am a Christian, but I just read that there is no scientific proof or talk from NASA about , "the End" due to the alignment. This particular one is going to be different due to the fact that each one is on a different orbital plane, but I would be more worried about the poles swapping or the rivers and seas reversing due to the magnetic pull and the wobble of the earth during the change of pivital balance, which by the way takes 11 years to level back out. So actually we've always wobbled I guess. Besides, I think a nuke makes a much more exciting, and realistic ending than planets falling out of their perfect little harmonieus way of co-existing. And we all know that we came from monkeys anyway so I think the great monkey man will fix it for his people, athiesets are his chosen ones.. And then again, if it is the end and NASA does know, they would be smart enough to keep it a secret and blame it on a conspiracy, probably one from a Christain group. You know, just to keep all the people calm enough not to go making kill lists and stealing new tvs and shoes. I mean, just knowing your gonna die and go to hell would make people not work or anything, then if it did turn out to be a big joke, the world would be bankrupt, the welfare system would crash and all the people would die anyway.

Source(s): commen sense life 0% nieve

I watched that video. Those guys are flat-out NUTSO. They read abstruse meaning into old symbols that are just decorations. Nostradamus predictions are like shotgun blasts at long range. A pellet will actually hit something about once every fifty shots. Otherwise, wasted effort.

I realize that folks have freedom of speech, but I'm sorely disappointed in the History Channel giving those guys any air time at all. They are fantasy speculators at best and my opinion goes downhill from there.

• Daken

I define the final line as dumbarses trying to scare the living daylights out of the stupid with idiotic predictions about the end of the world. It is irresponsible and dangerous.

Here's the thing, the whole "galactic alignment" thing? It happens EVERY YEAR at the SAME time.

And it hasn't caused any cataclysms for the past, oh, 300 years of recorded history, so I'm pretty sure 2012 will be no exception.

I don't listen to the crap on youtube from xtians.

The only person i listen to on youtube are Pat Condel and Alpha Cat and Lisa Lavie--Now THAT's music!

• It's nothing but idiots reading into something vague and imagining what it means. In 2012 you will know what I mean when the world doesn't end.

The final line is when you start believing the ramblings of a mad man.

With two final points.

Torg

Source(s): Geometry

I hate you Jerry.