My cats poop looks like mucus. Why?

I have a cat I got recently. The breeder said her diorea was from stress. She has been to the vet and has no parasites her stool was tested. She has been given Revalution. It has been 3 weeks but now her poop is like egg white or a clear mucus with a little food in it. I have never seen anything like it. Can any... show more I have a cat I got recently. The breeder said her diorea was from stress. She has been to the vet and has no parasites her stool was tested. She has been given Revalution. It has been 3 weeks but now her poop is like egg white or a clear mucus with a little food in it. I have never seen anything like it. Can any one tell me what it is or have any ideas to help her. I had been told to use kaopectate by the breeder and the vet also said but it didn't help any. thanks
Update: Also it is NOT an infection as she has been on antibiodics and there has been no improvement...and its not white its clear
Update 2: If it is just stress how long should it take to go away? its been 3 weeks with no imporvement!
Update 3: Also the cat is a 7 year old retired breeder