please answer my question? pleeeeeeeeease!!!?

HI!! i have to do an art project for school and i have to write a small biography on an artist called Teesha Moore. can anybody give me some facts about her?? i really need to know and i can't find anything! thank you so much! =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

Update:

also can someone tell me a few of the titles of her work? thanks!!!! =D =]

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Married 26 years to fellow artist Tracy Moore.

45 years old - Capricorn - year of the Tiger

2 daughters - 22 & 24 Trista & Tiffany

1 norwegian elkhound/chow mix named sophie

Love to journal and hand-quilt weird things. Not so great of a painter.

Love to eat gourmet food and read gourmet magazines. Not so much into the actual cooking.

Am currently getting our studio ready for workshops here.

Love electronica music the most. Zero one, Phutureprimitive, evanescence, josh groban, erika badu, sade.

We live about 20 minutes from seattle out in the country. We are surrounded by hills and pastures and lots and lots of trees.

traveled to: england, cancun, hawaii, caymen islands, st. john's, bermuda, cozumel, tokyo, nome alaska, florida, mass., north carolina, maryland, texas, new york, philly, cleveland, rhode island, california, utah, new mexico, nevada, arizona, oregon, vancouver BC, Victoria BC, anchorage, idaho, puerto vallarta, hermosillo. we like going places.

favorite pastime: reading about other worlds, other dimensions, metaphysics and related topics. Yes I believe in aliens too.

• b
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

* 45 years old - Capricorn - year of the Tiger

* She lives in America.

* Her Art teacher in grade school named Mr. Brown inspired her to do art.

* 2 daughters - 22 & 24 Trista & Tiffany

* Married 26 years to fellow artist Tracy Moore.

* She has 1 norwegian elk hound/chow mix named Sophie

* She loves to journal and hand-quilt weird things. Not so great of a painter.

* She loves to eat gourmet food and read gourmet magazines. Not so much into the actual cooking.

* She's currently getting her studio ready for workshops where she is.

* Love Electronic music the most. Zero one, Phutureprimitive, evanescence, josh groban, erika badu, sade.

* She lives about 20 minutes from seattle out in the country. They are surrounded by hills and pastures and lots and lots of trees.

* Traveled to: england, cancun, hawaii, Cayman islands, st. john's, bermuda, cozumel, tokyo, nome alaska, florida, mass., north carolina, maryland, texas, new york, philly, cleveland, rhode island, california, utah, new mexico, nevada, arizona, oregon, vancouver BC, Victoria BC, anchorage, idaho, puerto vallarta, hermosillo. She likes going places.

* Favorite pastime: reading about other worlds, other dimensions, metaphysics and related topics. Yes, she believes in aliens too.

• she is 45 years old and lives in America. She does some extrordinary art.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she is 45 years old and lives in America, and is an extraordinary artist

http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/1/temp.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

http://circlebackstudio.wetpaint.com/page/Teesha+M... you should find all you need at this site

• 1 decade ago

she was an artist

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just go to google and type in www.teeshamoore.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.