Do you believe the rumors that USC will pursue Jeff Fisher and Jack Del Rio to be successor of Pete Carroll?

both Fisher and Del Rio are USC alumni's. I wouldnt be surprised if they opted out of their current NFL contract to go to their Alma Mater school.

Locksmith- there's no such thing as Job Security in the NFL. Jeff Fisher loves USC; it might happen.

Favorite Answer

I heard on ESPN earlier that Fisher isn't interested in the USC job. As for JDR, that's a possibility. He has a meeting with the Jags owner on Monday so I guess we'll see what happens after that.

Why would Jeff Fisher leave Tennessee? He knows he would never be fired there, and he's got one of the best teams in the NFL

Del Rio is on shaky ground in Jacksonville, and may even be fired soon. Not sure USC would want a coach who has just been fired

USC is a very coveted job in the college ranks, but I couldn't see Fisher leaving the NFL unless he was fired and I don't think the Titans will fire him at this point. Del Rio is another story, though. His NFL future is uncertain and he is much more likely a candidate than Fisher in my opinion.

If USC gets hit hard and put on probation for the Reggie Bush years it will be hard to get any coach wanting to go there for awhile ,especially if the probation prohibits them from bowl eligibility , i am a Gator fan but i enjoyed watching USC football they have had some really talented teams and though i am not a fan i am no hater of the Trojans either and i hope Carroll is leaving to try and rewrite his NFL legacy ,not because he knows the NCAA is fixing to lay the boom to the USC program. Good Luck Trojan fans with the pursuit of your new coach

Maybe Del Rio but Fisher has a great thing going in Tennessee.

• Zinger

I thought they would go after Oregon State's coach. Fisher and Del Rio are not coming down to the college level.

As a UCLA alum, I really hope USC hires Charlie Weis - JK. Fact is USC has the pockets and will pay for a big time coach- Carroll was making $5M/year. I think they have a shot at just about anyone they want. Ken Norton is a UCLA alum, but he is solidly in USC's corner....he would probably be a great coach....if they wanted a less expensive coach from within the organization.

So is OJ Simpson but I don't they'll be pursuing him.