Yahoo what is your preference when it comes to daily cleansing of your body?

For example: I NEVER take baths, I always take showers. The reasoning behind it is, when you sit in a tub of water, and wash the dirt from your body, then you are literally sitting in your own filth. There are some women that take baths instead of showers all the time, and can't figure out what is going wrong... show more For example: I NEVER take baths, I always take showers.
The reasoning behind it is, when you sit in a tub of water, and wash the dirt from your body, then you are literally sitting in your own filth. There are some women that take baths instead of showers all the time, and can't figure out what is going wrong with their female parts.
Most times the solution is as simple as showering, instead of bathing. This is for men too.

So which is it?
Do you shower? or do you bathe? And why do you prefer one or the other?
Update: EDIT: For the first answerer, If you take a bath, and then get out of water that is clear, that means you didn't wash a damn thing, you just sat and soaked.