What Would You Do If Your Husband/Boyfriend or Wife/Girlfriend Cheated On You?

While you are thinking, this the list I have compiled in my notepad of what I would do: To the guy caught cheating red-handed: -I would clean out his bank account and penny jar -sell all of his belongings on craigslist and ebay -Force him to smash his testicles with hammers -back-slap him as hard as I can... show more While you are thinking, this the list I have compiled in my notepad of what I would do:

To the guy caught cheating red-handed:
-I would clean out his bank account and penny jar
-sell all of his belongings on craigslist and ebay
-Force him to smash his testicles with hammers
-back-slap him as hard as I can across his face with both of my fists wrapped in broken sharp glass, cement glue, and 70% rubbing alcohol purchased from Walmart and then rub hot pink permanent hair coloring on the bruises
-Open multiple credit cards and loans in his name and spend all of the money I had won, go on a cruise, red wine and cigarettes, and donate to charitable events
-Auction off the house and car, and then place rat droppings in his cereal mix

To the mistress I would do the following:
-Also back-slap her as hard as I can across her face and back multiple times with both of my fists wrapped with broken sharp glass and 70% rubbing alcohol, cement glue, and ammonia and bleach purchased from Walgreens (...for ammonia maybe I'll order from ebay)
-And then rub vomit green permanent hair coloring on her bruises
-Remove all of her savings from her bank account and go on multiple shopping sprees
-Purchase authentic battery acid from alibaba.com and melt her face and one of her eyes (she will have to wear an eye patch), and on her scalp thus having permanent multiple bald spots
-Open credit cards and loans in her name and spend all of the money I had won, go on a cruise, and donate to charitable events
-Embezzle money from her job and wire it to her bank account, and then anonymously notify her job so that she will have to go to prison for 20 to 30 years plus probation
-And burn her house down with gasoline and matches (starting from the kitchen) while she is away at the grocery store

well...that's all I can think of so far, but I still have to fill up the whole page
(I know this list will offend some, but it is just a joke...or is it?)
Update: @JOHN: I'm Egyptian you low-life lil' bastard (adult swim)..I see someone has done these things to you already..lol hermaphrodite redneck
Update 2: @ JC: I like your style. let me know if you need me to "fix" those little cheater biotches for you.
Update 3: @Wizard your quite wise and kind, unfortunately for me I may like revenge too much?

@Been There Done That, good job for you! that's what I'm talking about

@JC yep, your at the south Im at the north cool! much of luck