What has your experience been like as a foreign transfer student? (transferring outside the US)?

I'm currently at a community college and thinking about transferring outside the US for my BA. If you've done this I'd love to here about your experience.
Update: I live in the US and am looking to transfer to a country outside the US. So if you were a US student and attended college outside the US I'd like to hear your story. I don't need requirements or anything. I'm just wondering where people decided to go, whether it was/is a positive experience or a... show more I live in the US and am looking to transfer to a country outside the US. So if you were a US student and attended college outside the US I'd like to hear your story. I don't need requirements or anything. I'm just wondering where people decided to go, whether it was/is a positive experience or a negative experience, etc.
1 answer 1