Do you think Olivia Benson seriously has what it takes to be a cop and doing field detective duties?

She's a great detective. Other than that, from being in the field standpoint, I don't really think so. Episodes like Futility, Fault, Authority, and Spooked prove to me that she is physically and emotionally weak to even be allowed to wear a badge. She looks more of a victim to me than a true cop. I wonder... show more She's a great detective. Other than that, from being in the field standpoint, I don't really think so.
Episodes like Futility, Fault, Authority, and Spooked prove to me that she is physically and emotionally weak to even be allowed to wear a badge. She looks more of a victim to me than a true cop. I wonder how she was able to become a cop in the first place. Unless they write her to seek help from Dr. Huang, and get more training as it would help quite a bit, she won't have much of any chance for the rest of the show of SVU. I'll bet there are a few girls who are beginning to not believe Mariska's character anymore because she's supposed to be the protector and fight for the victims.
They'd like a role model.
1 answer 1