Who's a better music artist and why Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Beyonce or Alickeya Keys?

I would say its a tie Alica and Beyonce.... I like Lady Gaga but i think she's carzy and some songs are great but some are really annoying. Taylor Swift is very popular but her music relates only to one type of person YOUNG WHITE GIRLS...plus all her songs sound the same hell if it was'int for kanye i... show more I would say its a tie Alica and Beyonce.... I like Lady Gaga but i think she's carzy and some songs are great but some are really annoying. Taylor Swift is very popular but her music relates only to one type of person YOUNG WHITE GIRLS...plus all her songs sound the same hell if it was'int for kanye i would'int even know who taylor swift is... Beyonce has been one of the most popular artist out since i dont know 1996 and alica keys writes all her songs and has also been one of the most popular artist since 2001 plus she has more grammys then Michael Jackson!