Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 years ago

When did women become Judge, Jury & executioner?

It seems this is becoming a common reality, what with the 'defence' of battered woman syndrome. Of course, the dead man is somewhat unable to defend himself from the allegations and often no proof seems to be provided.

Now, women are able to judge - with no need to call the authorities - then to be the Jury and to even - literally - execute the man she has sentenced to death.

It boggles my mind.

There are endless reams of support for women who *claim* to be in abusive relationships. So why can't they escape?

And feminists wonder why 2/3 of the world despise them.

For the pro-feminists who support killing men in their sleep, let me ask you this:

Would I have been justified in killing my ex wife & her mother, as they slept, due to the D/V I lived through in my marriage?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201001...

Somehow - I anticipate you will not be so supportive.

Thankfully for my ex-wife & her mother, being a man I know I will be held accountable for my actions. So I cannot get away with excusing myself, like a woman can who claims - with or without a shred of evidence - to have been abused.

I have photographs of my abuse and a police report. In most of the cases involving women killing men as they sleep, there is no mention of police reports or other evidence to substantiate their claims.

Best Answer

All womyn shoulded be allowed to defended themselves by murderousing the evul menz. It am a womyn's rights.

• RoVale

Would you feel the same way if that battered woman happened to be a member of your own family? Would you wonder why she couldn't escape and feel sorry for the man who is beating her? After all, you claim she can't offer any sort of proof so you must feel that she is making it up.

I doubt that feminists actually wonder why 2/3 (if that is actually true) of the world despise them.

Consider spending a few volunteer hours in a women's shelter. It could provide you with a much needed dose of compassion while saving you the embarrassment of continuing to advertise the ignorance behind your boggled mind.

I think you misunderstand both the law and the clinical term "battered spouse syndrome."

That, or you just have an agenda and misinformation is how you go about it. Hmmm...which one is it, I wonder?

Funny how ironic it is that he teaches her how to shoot. She shoots him in the end probably over control. All she has to say is abuse, or nazi or child porn and it is ok. Never marry an American Woman ever. They are confused lost souls. The Govt is all about money. We all make choices. I was in the library and over heard this woman on here cell phone telling the person on the other end what to say to the cops. "I will get his house and bank account while he is in prison". "Plus the Womens shelter will give me some money too."

You're grossly mistaking feminism for trash.

It's sad you can't see the difference.

When we made the mistake of giving them the right to vote.

If you're glad you don't have to give a damn anymore, then you never did in the first place.