Can I tell by the smell of my husband's gas if he has been cheating?

I know this sounds crazy..BUT

Hubs usually has his own smell. The family always knows when he has passed gas even if he tries to be funny and blame it on the dog.

Lately, he's had to work late a few times and each time he's come home and his gas has smelled unlike anything I've ever smelled from him. Kinda like maybe he had Thai food or something? He says he has only been at work and not anywhere else...but something is definately different.

Do you think he's cheating?

I don't understand why this one poster is mad at me. I didn't give him a thumbs down. I'm just trying to get to the truth.

Best Answer

you think a thai man is doing him?

• Jean

I would have to say that if he is eating different foods it may change the smell of his "gas". My hub went and ate Thai food one night and it was awful when he got home. But I wouldn't say just because of that he is cheating. Men go through changes just like women do. Me being the nosey little sneak I can be would try to find other evidence if you really feel that he is cheating. If he is eating out with other women he is using a debit card/credit card to pay check the statements. Check cell records...and once he gets home is he hungry?

I certainly hope you asked him about what he was eating. Or at least commented on the Thai smell. Because if he s lying about eating at the office with this co-workers, then there are most certainly other things that he s keeping from you. I know, as well, that if you are questioning his devotion to you after so many years of marriage, then that is usually a sign that something is going on with your relationship that may require a little work. Not to assume that he "IS cheating, but it may certainly feel that way at times. I suggest a lot one on one time to air things out .

Your husband is a reptillian shapeshifter notice the scales on his body? He is going around in large groups of other reptillian shapeshifters and ripping "bad" humans apart and eating them. Could he be cheating on you? Maybe reptillians like to have fun with their food before they eat it. If it is gas that doesn't seem like it could come from a human being but a ten foot monster you are probably on to something.

It usually smells better when he's been cheating

• Scilla

And here I thought trolls don't make it past Level 3. Holy cow, you're at Level 5.

No offense, but that is crazy;

The smell usually doesn't affect it, it's probably the sound.

uhh no you can't. Maybe he's just eating thai food and working overtime to get more money, so he can support you and your children (sorry if you have any) during this economic time period. You cant immediately assume he's cheating.

I suggest you start cooking different foods at home. Maybe if his girlfriend notices a change in his fart aroma she will suspect that he's married.

The smell coming from his anus is a proof that he is cheating on you with a Thai ladyboy, drunk.

Cheating on his diet? Yes

Source(s): Gut feeling