Can I tell by the smell of my husband's gas if he has been cheating?

I know this sounds crazy..BUT Hubs usually has his own smell. The family always knows when he has passed gas even if he tries to be funny and blame it on the dog. Lately, he's had to work late a few times and each time he's come home and his gas has smelled unlike anything I've ever smelled from... show more I know this sounds crazy..BUT

Hubs usually has his own smell. The family always knows when he has passed gas even if he tries to be funny and blame it on the dog.

Lately, he's had to work late a few times and each time he's come home and his gas has smelled unlike anything I've ever smelled from him. Kinda like maybe he had Thai food or something? He says he has only been at work and not anywhere else...but something is definately different.

Do you think he's cheating?
Update: I don't understand why this one poster is mad at me. I didn't give him a thumbs down. I'm just trying to get to the truth.