How come Obama wont admit that his Janet Napolitano acted STUPIDLY?

Favorite Answer

Napolitano is just another idiot picked by the Big Idiot. He calls her out - he call himself out.

• Erika

If the police observed a pair of fellows breaking into my domicile, i might actually wish that they had prefer to work out some data those men belonged there, so i did no longer come domicile and locate my domicile wiped sparkling out. it truly is complication-loose technique, they could have been remiss in the event that they hadn't finished that. I do think of the police officer ought to have given Gates his call and badge selection, yet Gates replaced into arrested for disorderly habit because of the fact he observed the police outdoors and brought about a disturbance. If he'd been white, no one might have cared how he replaced into dealt with. And confident, the President has no agency addressing this project with out the excellent data.

I keep hearing conservatives demand that people "admit" things that are really nothing but their own opinion. Except no one cares about your opinion, and you ignore people even when they agree with you.

Obama admitted that ultimate responsibility for what goes wrong on his watch. That's a heck of a lot more responsible than his predecessor was, but I know you'll never admit as much.

Then he'd have to admit the same about, Biden, Rangel, Reed, PEELosi, himself, there would be noone left.

Because the line goes almost across three states now with the people who are in his white house staff that are making those oopsies every day. He is at the head of the list. lol

Just kidding.

Source(s): CB

That is because chanate obama is not full blooded african, american he is a commie, and janet napoltano is a pinchie morrana veija cochina whom isn't even qualified to run DHS she has no swat training, no military training, no private security training, no law enforcement training with, no real experience or a degree in homeland security purely her background is in political science, with a liberal agenda to include, what you expect she is a faboso lawyer whom can't grow a set of balls only send people after you, myself or others. She is simply racist against Mexican's, conservatives cause i am Mexican.

Because he'd rather make comments like, "hell of a job Nappy!"

Because it would mean that he made a bad choice. Pride and politics.

He told her what to say. OOPS

that action would require thought...