name of lifetime movie?? 10 points!?

Can someone tell me the name of this movie that was played on lifetime before? The movie is about this young woman who is the first person clinically diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. Her mother had treated very poorly in her upbringing and that is the supposed cause of her disorder. I can't remember the name of the actress though.

Favorite Answer

Sybil (1976) (TV) starring Sally Field or Sybil (2007) (TV) starring Tammy Blanchard?

I think both of these movies have been shown on Lifetime, for sure the newest installment: http://lmn.tv/movies/details.php?id=MOVE+3920

For those in the field of mental health, Sybil's is the most well-known case of the extremely rare Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder)--the study of which made and continues to make medical history. I don't know if Sybil was "the first person clinically diagnosed with the disorder". I doubt it. There is the older movie called The Three Faces of Eve starring Joanne Woodward. It's a 1957 American book and film, loosely based on the true story of Chris Costner Sizemore.

Is that the one with Patty Duke as the mom? Then it's A Killer Among Friends (1992). Too bad that we don't see much of Patty Duke anymore (nothing in '07).

"Asbestos in Obstetrics", starring Melissa Gilbert