Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

What does fall 2010 mean?

Because i want to know this because of a video game i want to buy and the realease date sez fall 2010 could somebody help me out thank you.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When it says fall 2010 it means that the video game is coming out in the season of autumn (fall) in 2010 (this year). Every season comes on the 21st and the next season comes out 3 months later. Fall starts on September 21 and ends on December 20 where as the next day will start winter. Your chances are that the games will come around the middle of that time. Preferable between October 1st and November 30th.

• 1 decade ago

This is not hard it is exactly when it says....The company does not have an exact date yet so they target a set of months. Fall 2010 means anytime between September 21st and December 21st. My guess would be as get closer to July and August the company will have a more defined launch date and you will be able to plan accordingly.

• 1 decade ago

It mean that it will come out in the fall of 2010, like sometime between september and november of this year

• 1 decade ago

It will be release in October when Fall season starts

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let me guess............ Halo Fall of Reach. Just wait till the same time Halo 3 came out. It will most likely come out then. Cant wait to kick some ailen a**

Good luck soildier. HAHA

• 1 decade ago

Probably some time in October.

• 1 decade ago

around october of this year.

• 6 years ago

It means BUY A CALENDAR!

• 1 decade ago

we call it autumn in UK, the Yanks call it fall!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.