Is it disturbing that doctors and wanna be doctors hang out in the alternative section....?

To debunk everything being said by well meaning alternative practitioners that only want to help people. Why would someone want to lead anyone to the place where hundred of thousands of people die each year at their hands. What the hell is going on with this world?
Update: All I can say is that helping people is the botton line. I don't want people only getting by, by treating their symptoms with unnatural meds, side effects included. with no diet change what so ever. Whats wrong with leading people to a more natural state whereas their bodies can do what their bodies were... show more All I can say is that helping people is the botton line. I don't want people only getting by, by treating their symptoms with unnatural meds, side effects included. with no diet change what so ever. Whats wrong with leading people to a more natural state whereas their bodies can do what their bodies were meant to do naturally. Encourage the body to heal itself. Not only treat the symptoms unnaturally. This makes the body work against the envading unnatural meds and the body fights back with side effects. This is not healthy in a natural body. Our natural bodies have been around for millions of years, we evolved with nature not against it. You try messing with nature and no matter how smart you think you are, you will create havoc. Nature is smarter than you think, and will fight any unnatural envaders which it has done for millions of years Just take a look our brains that nature made, doctors still haven't a clue about much of the workings of it. Natue doesn't fight natural.