Need help making a calculator program involving a rotation and translation...?

For my math class, i need to make a rotation and a translation for a calculator program...can someone help me with this? For example, a basketball going into a hoop or a star spinning from one side of the calculator to the other. If someone could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I need to make a calculator program containing a matrix that translates and rotates. It needs to be a program code that i can put into my calculator. Example a Pentagon that rotates and translates around a graph.

Favorite Answer

The question is not at all clear.. Pls add in the additional details