What does it mean when i kill people in my dream?

ok so just last night i had a dream i killed people, and it was like i was actual there. i don't know if it was real or not, but i hope i wasn't. But funny thing is, all last night i got into a fight with my ex and he said i hope you die, and then he doesn't care if i leave. And he still tells me he... show more ok so just last night i had a dream i killed people, and it was like i was actual there. i don't know if it was real or not, but i hope i wasn't. But funny thing is, all last night i got into a fight with my ex and he said i hope you die, and then he doesn't care if i leave. And he still tells me he loves me. But i don't care, i love him but it made me all mad and i wanted to cry so bad but i didn't. i hate crying. But i want to know why i had this dream. There has been a lot of stress going right now for me, and i can't handle it. I go see a counselor. But i'm too scared to tell her anything. And i've got the best-est Friend in the world but i've told her and it doesn't make sense to her either. She asked me if i was ok, but i said no.
Please someone help explain what it means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you can give advice that would be great and a lot of help for me, and if it's good you don't know how much that would mean to me and help me out!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!! ?