Hotels with 2 BR suites in West Point NY?

I'm going to West Point NY for some business training and am allowed to bring my family...but I need a suite type room that has seperate sleeping accomdations within the same room...and I can't find anything online. Anyone know of any hotels in the West Point NY area that have this type of suite?

Favorite Answer

The Econolodge on Rte 9 in Highland Falls (that's the town right outside West Point's gate) has a couple of 2BR suites

Hi, Richard with Fun Travel Coach has located some Hotels in the area with 1 bedroom suites with a living area and soft bed. Some have inside pool for the family and kitchen. I was unable to locate any 2 bedroom suites.

Richard

Fun Travel Coach

561-704-2398

Source(s): funtravelcoach.paradisenetwork.com/

go to BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the best deals for the best hotels for your money online.

Source(s): www,BookMe,com

I sent you hotel info (via email) on the hotels.

Good luck.