Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

which album of Madonna do you prefer, make your point?

Best Answer

Madonna? What can I say? She doesn't release bad albums; I think all of them are pretty good, but my favorites are..

Like A Virgin: It's amazing, you can't stop listening it, you wanna hear more. Her shrilly voice fits a lot with the style of the album, rhythm and lyrics. I think it's really striking.

True Blue: What a radical change! It seems Madonna has matured as a singer. In this one Madonna shows us that her show has just began! Her voice is a lot deeper and there are more poetry in her lyrics.

Ray Of Light: I'd listened all her music before and I really loved it, but this album is like a... musical orgasm lol I feel it more personal like Madonna talking to us about herself in some way.

Confessions On A Dance Floor: When we think we've seen everything -a lot of different styles, looks and songs in her albums about anything: love, sex, money, dance, poetry, etc- she appears with an amazing new album, which she got her groove back. It's inspired in her late 70s and early 80s beginnings in New York dance and we ourselves can hear the aptly combination of rhythms and classics (disco, rock and dance), samples of unrelated songs sound and touch Middle Eastern and other cultures. It's awesome.

the True Blue era when she had the blonde short hair, that album has some amazing songs, obviously true blue, la Isla bonita, and papa dont preach. I did also like her first album. I prefer the older Madonna but the later stuff is still good, lets see what her new album will be like this year!

Confessions on a Dance Floor- Pure dance, track after track nonstop. Good working out music in my opinion. Plus, the Confessions tour in 2006 looked awesome.

• Hannah

True Blue

True Blue

I'm a guy, I'm not gay

and anyways I do listen to "manly music" like metal, thrash, hardcore punk, death metal, etc etc etc

Like a Virgin

I could dance all night and all day to that.

Peace.

• "ray of light" because its her more "serious" music--for example, its not all about "sex you up baby" and dancing away

to the first guy--I own "ray of light" BUT I also own "reign in blood" by slayer AND I'm not g-a-y-- ..

'Music' is really good, it has American Pie and Don't Tell Me ;)

"If he says anything other than 'I've never bought one', you've got a gay".

So obviously no one has ever seen that Family Guy episode.