Where I can these books freely? I really have no idea to get these books freely....?

I really have no ide to get these books freely, since I've no credit card to buy them at ebay or amazon, so please anybody help me!! Tell me how can I get them freely? What website provide them freely? I need some books in order to conduct my research, here r the list:

Baker, M. (1992). In other words. London: Routledge.

1) A.P. Cowie. The treatment of collocations and idioms in learner’s dictionaries.

Applied Linguistics, 1981.

2)D.J. Allerton. Three or four levels of co-occurrence relations. Lingua, 1984.

Collocations in Use. Michael McCarthy, Felicity O'Dell, CAMBRIDGE.

3)Howarth, P. (1998b). Phraseology and second language proficiency. Applied Linguistics.

4)Herbs, T. (1996). What are collocations: Sandy beaches or false teeth. English Studies.

5)Bahns, J., & Eldaw, M. (1993). Should we teach EFL students collocations? System.

6)Allan, K. (2001). Natural language semantics. Malden, MA: Blackwell Publishers.

7/Booker, R. (1994). Longman active American idioms. London: Allen and Unwin.

8)Crystal, D. (1995). The Cambridge encyclopedia of the English language. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

9)Farghal, M., & Obiedat, H. (1995). Collocations: A neglected variable in EFL. IRAL.

10)James, C. (1998). Errors in language learning and use. London: Longman.

11)Morton Benson. The structure of the collocational dictionary. International Journal of Lexicography,1989.

12)A.P. Cowie. The treatment of collocations and idioms in learner’s dictionaries. Applied Linguistics, 1981.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you are a member of a British public library you can ask them to get any book for you to borrow.

you don't need a credit card to use ebay, a bank account is enough. some people will accept a postal order

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.