I want to lose wieght?

I am 12-13 years old, I gained a bunch of wieght at the beggining of year 5 and kept gaining up until around now( divorce and mean teacher mad me sad, may have cause eating dissorder). I want to lose wieght aproprietly and safley, Can anyone give me tips on foods to eat for my meals, ways not to eat as much and... show more I am 12-13 years old, I gained a bunch of wieght at the beggining of year 5 and kept gaining up until around now( divorce and mean teacher mad me sad, may have cause eating dissorder).

I want to lose wieght aproprietly and safley, Can anyone give me tips on foods to eat for my meals, ways not to eat as much and ways for me to get fit. I want to look like a normal kid, instead of the size i am now... I no the age i am going through will make me big or small or something but this is real weight i want to get rid of! PLEASE HELP(Boy, entering year 7 after these holidays)
Update: I am 12-13 years old, I gained a bunch of wieght at the beggining of year 5 and kept gaining up until around now( divorce and mean teacher mad me sad, may have cause eating dissorder). I want to lose wieght aproprietly and safley, Can anyone give me tips on foods to eat for my meals, ways not to eat as much and... show more I am 12-13 years old, I gained a bunch of wieght at the beggining of year 5 and kept gaining up until around now( divorce and mean teacher mad me sad, may have cause eating dissorder).

I want to lose wieght aproprietly and safley, Can anyone give me tips on foods to eat for my meals, ways not to eat as much and ways for me to get fit. I want to look like a normal kid, instead of the size i am now... I no the age i am going through will make me big or small or something but this is real weight i want to get rid of! PLEASE HELP(Boy, entering year 7 after these holidays) Oh and no more acea berry adds, i donnt wanna eat magic berries i want to be fit!
Update 2: Oh and no more acea berry adds, i donnt wanna eat magic berries i want to be fit!