Gretchen Wilson's New Album I've Got Your Country Right Here release date?

Does anybody know when Gretchen Wilson's new album I've Got Your Country Right Here will be released???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The only thing I could find...she's releasing it on her own label.

I Got Your Country Right Here

On July 14, 2008, Gretchen released a new single, "Don't Do Me No Good". This song was intended to be the lead-off single to a fourth studio album, entitled I've Got Your Country Right Here. This song failed to reach the country top 40, peaking at #43. After it, Wilson released two more singles, "The Earrings Song" and "If I Could Do It All Again," neither of which entered the charts. Wilson then issued a press release on July 28, 2009, stating that she would be parting with Sony Music Nashville.[3] Wilson then launched Redneck Records, her own record label. "Work Hard, Play Harder" was released to radio on October 26th, 2009 as the first single from the label and her upcoming fourth studio album, due for release in early 2010. Also, her ex-label Columbia Nashville will release her first Greatest Hits album on January 19th, 2010, to finish off her recording contract.

• 1 decade ago

She is also about to release a Greatest Hits album on January 19th.

By the way we have a service that lets you know when your favorite artists announce and release new albums. Check out www.relisir.com

• 1 decade ago

You should "google" your question. I always get good info from "google".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.